To comply with accounting and tax obligations under the regulations and the law, a firm must submit its financial statements – the main source of information on the company’s finances and assets for shareholders and third parties.
It is therefore a vital tool for creditors, investors and other people and organisations needing to decide whether it is in their interest to enter into or maintain a relationship with a particular business.
Financial documents must be translated for international tender bids and for legal procedures regarding mergers and acquisitions but also to demonstrate a company’s value to its investors, shareholders, and affiliated or subsidiary companies overseas.
These documents must be not only translated but also sworn and legalised, procedures where responsibility for the terms used is sworn in court.
What is more, the economic and financial terminology is not only standardised and regulated by the international accounting principles (IAS/IFRS) and by European directives and regulations but it must also comply with the definitions and concepts in each individual country’s economic and financial system.
For a company, producing financial documentation in a foreign language can present multiple problems, with tight deadlines, limited budgets, scarce linguistic resources, and large volumes of material.
Punto Traduzioni has the tools to solve each of these problems:
- in-house project managers and native-speaker professionals to manage and check the translation throughout the process
- software and computer systems to handle a wide range of documents, re-using similar content where possible to save you time and money
- a fully up-to-date terminology database for quality assurance on the terms used and for consistency between different documents.
You may need all this translated:
- financial statements, consolidated accounts, social-responsibility and sustainability reports
- balance sheets
- profit and loss statement
- notes to the accounts
- management reports
- quarterly and annual reports
- financial audit reports
- merger and trading documents and quotation procedures.
If your text is not in this list, contact us and tell us what you need!
Get a quote now online. We’ll supply the best solutions for your needs, fast.